Don Spam's Reckless Son wrote:
"Application Basics" is the first section on my "Troubleshooting Information", as you can see I'm running 2.49.4 on this (Linux) machine. Just for giggles I clicked on the "Open Directory" button in the "Profile Directory" entry.  It mangled the path and told me that mangled path did not exist - doh!, no idea why it tried to open that non-existent path in Super-User mode.  I'll have to check those bugs on a more current version.
Those bugs (bad path, opening in SU mode) have been fixed in the Linux 2.53.2, things also work as they should on my Windows 10 machine with 2.53.2.

--
spammo ergo sum, viruses courtesy of https://www.nsa.gov/malware/