Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x64
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101
        SeaMonkey/2.49.5
Toolbar Buttons 1.1.1

If I right-click on the SeaMonkey menu bar or tool bar, I get the
Customize Toolbar window.  With or without the Toolbar Buttons
extension, is there some way to sort the buttons in that window.  I
would want to sort them alphabetically by name (the text that goes with
the icon)?

Not counting those buttons that are already installed on my SeaMonkey
tool and menu bars, I have 97 buttons in my Customize Toolbar window.
They seem to be in random order.  It is quite tedious to find a button
there.

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

President Trump removed Rick Bright from heading the
government's development of a vaccine against the
COVID-19 virus.  The reason was that Bright would not
endorse Trump's assertion that hydroxychloroquine might
cure COVID-19.  Is it possible that Trump was motivated
by his and his family's investments in a major producer
of hydroxychloroquine?