On 6/11/2020 9:19 AM, Gerry Hickman wrote:
> Don Spam's Reckless Son wrote:
>
>> btw, when I saw "rt" I first thought of the Radio Times. Maybe not.
>
> RT = Radio Times
>
> Heh.

The domain www.rt.com is owned by ANO "TV-Novosti", a Russia-based news
service funded by the Russian government.

See <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RT_%28TV_network%29>.  One paragraph
there states (footnotes deleted here):

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

Who would you trust to provide accurate information about
COVID-19?  Doctors who have studied viruses and treated
patients for years?  Or a TV actor who tweets "cofefe"?