On 6/11/2020 11:31 AM, boNO1953 wrote:
Hello all,

My challenge is when logging onto Reddit, I find that the website is not fully rendering in terms of my not being able to see all posts and limited scrolling.

I Am not able to click on many of the posts to read as well, mail or messages to me directly are not being noted.

Any suggestions or ideas as to what the challenge might be?

TIA - bo1953

How about using Reddit's old web site design (http://old.reddit.com) which is much faster and have less issues?
--
Life is so crazy! ..!.. *isms, sins, devil, illness (e.g., COVID-19/2019-nCoV/SARS-CoV-2), etc. :( Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly.
   /\___/\                     http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.ma.cx /
 | |o   o| |   Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
    \ _ /       Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
     ( )