Ian Neal wrote:
On 12/06/2020 12:15 pm, boNo1953 wrote:
Hello all,

I never thought I would have to report this as an issue, yet I have been unable to make a donation to the SM Project for two (2) days...

Does this mean you do not need me to do so???? LOL

Each time I select US as my country, the website goes into a loop and prevents me from going forward.

I Am using W10 Pro w/SM 2.53.2

Any guidance on this will be greatly appreciated.

Warmest regards - bo1953

Hi,

So you're going to the SeaMonkey website:
https://www.seamonkey-project.org/

then clicking on the donate menu option which takes you to:
https://www.seamonkey-project.org/donate/

Then clicking on the paypal link?

I don't seems to have an option to select a country.

Regards,

Ian
I think you missed the line:

Note that donations will be charged in Euro (€) regardless of the country the contribution is made from.

--
Stan Gondek
Multi Path Communications