WaltS48 wrote:
On 6/13/20 12:30 PM, Ray_Net wrote:
Don Spam's Reckless Son wrote on 13-06-20 17:43:
Ray_Net wrote:
Don Spam's Reckless Son wrote on 13-06-20 17:14:
Ray_Net wrote:
Hello;
This page: https://mydrive.tomtom.com/fr_be/#+viewport=50.84627,4.3547,16,0,-0+ver=2 is ok, the map is visible with my SM on my old pc but not visible on my new pc.
Same version of SM on both pc.

It works ok on my new pc with Google-Chrome.

Any idea ?

Works for me, the map is of Brussels.  Did you post that comment from your old machine or the new one?  (suggestion, reply from the other one and we can check user-agents).

On my old pc:
User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0 SeaMonkey/2.49.1
On my new pc:
User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0 SeaMonkey/2.49.1

Your add-ons are the same?  If you have a script-blocker which has been "trained" on the old machine, is the training on the new one as well?
Restarting with add-ons disabled would maybe a good test there.

[ PARTIALLY SOLVED ]

I have also another problem on my new pc:  the Google-Maps site did not accept my search text.
I know that this problem is solved by stopping SM then restart it.
So i do it - and all goes well with Google-Maps.
Then I read your post and I was playing around, on my old pc, without solution. Finally I re-test the page: https://mydrive.tomtom.com/fr_be/#+viewport=50.84627,4.3547,16,0,-0+ver=2
on my new pc and MIRACLE - all goes well.
So I have sometimes a problem affecting Google-Maps and MyDrive-Tomtom.
This problem is avoided by re-booting SM.
Now ... How to find it ? That's another problem.

Update to at least SM 2.49.5?

<https://archive.mozilla.org/pub/seamonkey/releases/2.49.5/>

Although 2.53.2 is the current version at <http://www.seamonkey-project.org/>

With Google Maps, I had to set the Firefox compatibility information in the user-agent to get SeaMonkey to work properly with it. I had to do the same thing with Pale Moon as well.