Rob Steinmetz wrote:
I was attempting to use zoom in the browser, I have a need to use webex as
well. I also tried to use some of the camera test websites and they give me a
error that my browser is not compatible.

Is there some reason you want to use your browser?

My general experience is that native conferencing apps work better than web
browsers (and not just Seamonkey). The conferencing companies tout the ease of
using a web broswer, but that hasn't been my experience....

Bill Spikowski wrote:
Rob Steinmetz wrote:
Like many people I have been doing web conferences lately. I added a USB camers
to my desktop, so I could participate more easily. It generally works fine
except it does not seem to work in seamonkey. I feel I must be missing
something. The camera does work in other browsers.

What am I doing worng?

How are you trying to use your camera in Seamonkey?

Are you trying to use a service like Webex or Zoom through your SM browser
rather than through their native apps?

Or something else?