-------- Original Message --------
On Wednesday, July 22, 2020 at 7:05:25 PM UTC-6, Paul in Houston, TX wrote:
Marion Walther wrote:
On Wednesday, July 22, 2020 at 4:51:51 PM UTC-6, Paul in Houston, TX wrote:
Marion Walther wrote:
I can sign in but my cursor just sits there. I cannot access anything. Cannot
even log out. How can I resolve that? I have to go to Firefox to do my banking.
I have used SeaMonkey since NetScape and have my own domain so I want to
continue my email client in SM.
Try making the SM UA override the same as with the FF that works.
You can make it bank specific if necessary.

Thank you Paul. Apology...I am new here and I don't know how to reply directly
you. So I just clicked on reply all. David gave me a US Bank UA. Didn't work
but it was Windows NT10. I use Windows 7. Do I need to change it to 7?
The Win 10 one should work ok... if it works at all.
Win 7 is actually NT6.1.

Have you installed any blockers or add-ons?

Yes...Shockwave Flash - disabled
Flash Got
Modify HttP Response
No Script
UBlock Origin
Tiny Java Script Debugger - disabled
The others are enabled but I have disabled all
and enabled all each one at a time also.Didn't seem
to help.

US BANK may have decided to run a much tighter ship:
"U.S. bank giant data breach affects over 100 mln users. WASHINGTON, July 29 (Xinhua) -- The fifth-biggest credit card issuer in the U.S. Capital One said Monday that the personal information of more than 100 million customers was compromised during a massive data breach by a hacker.Jul 30, 2019"