On 2020-08-18, Ray Davison wrote:

> Nuno Silva wrote:
>>>
>>> https://photos.app.goo.gl/DzS3F7wST8xFsyWE9
>>>

>> Just to rule out extensions, can you check if this also happens (in
>> 2.53.x) if you start SeaMonkey in SeaMonkey's safe mode?
>>
> I added one pic; 2.53.3 safe mode.
>
> I now have a window that seems to have all the parts, but is very
> small both directions.  I cannot move or resize it.

I think this is the default behavior/look of the window. Do you know if
you have any extension that provides this feature (a larger and/or
resizeable "Edit This Bookmark" window)?

If you don't know which add-on provides this, can you try
enabling/disabling them one by one and see which one gives you the
larger/resizeable dialog?

If this feature is provided by an extension and you can find out which
one it is, then it will be easier to investigate what is causing this
truncation.

--
Thanks,
Nuno Silva