Henrik37 wrote:
Gunther Nikl wrote:
Henrik37 wrote:
Is there some way to get the current version of Skype to run with Win
7-Pro systems and SeaMonkey v.2.53 without having a Microsoft account?

Not sure I understand the issue. AFAIK, you need a ms account to access
the skype service. Where does SeaMonkey come into play here?

Gunther

My impression is that Microsoft (who owns Skype) doesn't interface easily with SeaMonkey.

Irrelevant in this case.
I thought Skype used its own client program - and it's not a browser - so what browser you are using is moot. If I'm wrong and it does use a browser: if it works with Edge and not with Seamonkey, then it is a case for this forum.

--
spammo ergo sum, viruses courtesy of https://www.nsa.gov/malware/