On 9/6/2020 1:14 AM, Rainer Bielefeld wrote:
> Hi,
>
> as shown in <https://youtu.be/5FDnKbqhPwg>, I can't use XING any longer
> because a selection menu area u comes and goes and comes and goes ...
> This flickering makes XING unusable for me, I can't login.
>
> It's not a general bug, but something with my user Profile. "Safe Mode"
> does not heal the problem. Disabling scripts does not help, too. Now I
> will have to find out what in my user Profile causes the problem.
>
> Any Ideas where (in which file?) I should start?
>
> CU
>
> Rainer

I see something similar to that in Yahoo news.  It seems related to an
advertisement that has animation.

I know this will not help you because you want the images, but here is
what I do.  I set my images preference to none, disable AdBlock Plus,
clear all Yahoo cookies, and reload the page.  After the page starts
reloading, I enable AdBlock Plus and disable JavaScript, leaving all
images disabled.

--
David E. Ross
That Flag:

A TV ad in support of re-electing President Trump and
First Policy.  In the 1930s, "America First" was the
name of a movement in the United States that supported
Hitler and the Nazis.