DoctorBill wrote:
WaltS48 wrote:
On 9/14/20 12:53 PM, DoctorBill wrote:
If was "OFF" by default - so now I cannot turn in on...  (TYPO)

IT (Autoplay) was off by default.    Since Autoplay isn't working - I cannot
turn Videos on now !

DB

Tried disabling or removing the extension?

Been sooooo long ago - I don't know HOW to do that !
My files for programs are a MAZE of mostly unreadable garbage.
What is what ?

What a shame - that was such a good "toggle" to stop Websites from playing
annoying Videos w/o being asked first !

How can I tell if it was a Plugin or an extension ?  I see no intelligible name in the SeaMonkey Extensions File.  Would it be this: {972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}.xpi ?

DB

Pull down Tools menu > Add-ons Manager > Extensions and from there disable or remove the extension that no longer works.