On 22/09/2020 22:18, NFN Smith wrote:
My mail provider just changed to a new server -- same email address, ...

Thus the question is of whether there's an easy way of copying existing filters from one account to another, or if I'm stuck with re-creating all the filters by hand.  Or doing another messy transition of changing the server name for the existing account.

In your profile, specifically the folders that store mail and news, you should find text files called msgFilterRules.dat (and also <newsgroupname>.dat). Not having tested, I imagine that a bit of judicious copying and editing of the contents (while SM is not running) will achieve what you want.

/df

--
London
UK