On 9/28/2020 9:47 AM, flyguy wrote:
The "hamburger" menu and looking-glass search icon at the top left of the front page (nytimes.com) stopped working in the last few days; also missing from the top of the front page on the right side is the "play the crossword" button and the Log In button. All these items appear and work in Chrome. What's going on?

The hamburger appears for me all the time. I can make the others appear (or not) by changing the width of my browser window.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/60.0 SeaMonkey/2.53.3

Lem Johnson