Samuel S wrote:
Hello - did the calendar go away, I cannot find it or have I missed something in the update?

Can anyone assist me in this?

TIA - bo1953

Hello all - to answer a few questions...

1) Lightening is showing in 'Add0Ons Manager';

2)Now I do see "Today Pane Pane" in the lower right side of my SM 2.53.4 mail window and it appears to display fine,BUT not as a column, but no arrowhead appears, and;

3) As for finding the string, I did not use the leading single quotes and when hitting enter, there was nothing showing but a blank area i.e. no strings show up - but will try again to confirm.

Thank you all for your input and assistance with this.

bo1953