Daniel escribió:
EE wrote on 6/10/2020 5:20 AM:
AndrésH wrote:
The following form https://www.grupohla.com/es/contact doesn't display in SM 2.53.4

The 2 checkboxes don't display in SM. In Pale moon e.g. they display and I can use the form .

I do not see any checkboxes on that page with any browser.  I see only text boxes in a form.

In my Win7 SM install, if I scroll down the page, I see check-boxes for "Quiero que mis datos sean procesados con fines comerciales o publicitarios" and "He leido y acepto la Política de Privacidad" and a button labelled "ENVAIR".

Not reading/understanding the language, I didn't check either box or press the button so don't know if they actually achieve anything.
The 2 sentences say the typical "I do authorize the use of my data for commercial and advertisements" and "I have read and accept privacy policy".

And both have a checkbox . I attach a screenshot wit Pale Moon