Don Spam's Reckless Son wrote:
<https://www.dw.com/en/space-trash-cleanup-esa-signs-off-on-first-ever-mission/a-55740379>
Works straight away for me, using SM 2.53.3 on Linux with NoScript.

Linux, 2.53.3, no add-ons: JavaScript loop, after a while it asks me if I should continue or abort the script.  Aborting it works fine. I'll be updating my Seamonkey in a few minutes so we'll see what the newer level does.

Maybe NoScript is blocking the bad script for me. It generally allows any script that's served from the same domain, but NOT a script from a different domain. Most bad scripts and ads come from different domains so NoScript tends to block them...

--
Gerry Hickman (London UK)