Cecil Bankston wrote:
When I try to access Acronis.com or its sections with SeaMonkey I get a 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable page.  I use NoScript, but I have allowed all scripts on the site.  I have to use Edge to view the site.

It does branch based on the user agent string, but I think there's also a misconfiguration going on at their end.

503 usually means there's a proxy server that's become disconnected.

If you set the user agent to just 'Mozilla/5.0' it doesn't give that error anymore.

If you have a way to contact them, it would be worth reporting it.

--
Gerry Hickman (London UK)