On 1/10/2021 5:39 PM, Ant wrote:
> https://www.tennessean.com's stories (e.g.,
> https://www.tennessean.com/story/money/2020/12/29/at-t-outage-after-nashville-explosion-caused-challenges-retailers/4067046001/)
>
> shows:
>
> "Redirection limit for this URL exceeded. Unable to load the requested
> page. This may be caused by cookies that are blocked.
>
> The browser has stopped trying to retrieve the requested item. The site
> is redirecting the request in a way that will never complete.
>
>      Have you disabled or blocked cookies required by this site?
>      NOTE: If accepting the site’s cookies does not resolve the problem,
> it is likely a server configuration issue and not your computer."
>
> > I tried in my a new SM v2.53.5.1 profile too in my over decade old,
> updated 64-bit W7 HPE SP1 PC. Is anyone else seeing this too? No
> problems in Firefox v84.0.2 web browser though.
>
> Thank you for reading and hopefully answering. :)

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x64
SeaMonkey 2.49.5
No spoofing
JavaScript enabled
Cookies allowed only from the requested domain

No problem viewing a news article at that site.

--

David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>.

The only reason we have so many laws is that not enough people will do
the right thing.  (© 1997 by David Ross)