OK This one is solved. It turned out that our ISP reset our router and wiped out the configuration, even though they said they had restored it. Putting in the correct settings solved the problem.
 Rob Steinmetz wrote:
Don Spam's Reckless Son wrote:
Rob Steinmetz wrote:
I have a small office and one user is not getting invitations from Lightning.

Other users with SeaMonkey using the same servers are getting them, hers just disappear somewhere. I updated to the latest SeaMonkey version on Windows 10.

Is she the first on the list?  The last?
Doesn't matter
Can you send "normal" mails to that address?
Yes
Does she have a spam filter?  One of my Email providers often drops mass
Only the one in SeaMonkey and we checked the Junk Folder
mailings from a club I belong to, a club with 300-400 members.  They do this silently.