David H. Durgee wrote:

I have no problem using the Chase web site as long as I tell them I am Firefox 68 via the User Agent option of PrefBar.  They are the only site I use regularly that requires me to pretend to be other than SeaMonkey, although others complain about using an "unsupported" browser.

This from the Pref Bar site.  Is there an option?

"⚠ Please be aware, that PrefBar is no longer maintained! It is not recommend to install any of these versions! They most probably don't work well with current versions of SeaMonkey and they won't install at all on Firefox 57 and above! "

Ray