On 02/26/2021 09:00 AM, WaltS48 wrote:
Richard Owlett wrote:
On 02/26/2021 08:24 AM, Bill Spikowski wrote:
Richard Owlett wrote:
On 02/26/2021 05:48 AM, Richard Owlett wrote:
While moving cursor with mouse I accidentally lost the row of buttons which included "Get new messages"

HELP - what do I do?
SeaMonkey 2.49.4 on Debian Linux

I get it back if running in Safe Mode.
I have never had any addons installed.

Did you accidentally hide the mail toolbar? If so, you would see a right arrow and a dotted pattern where the toolbar should be...

No. That was first thing I checked. I've done that often enough ;/

Tried View > Show Hide?

No I hadn't. Click on it. All boxes were checked. Clicked one.
Don't know which but I lost the one with "View".
Went to Compose window the back to read message window.
All bars are back at the moment.