On Wed, 30 May 2001, Greg Wooledge wrote:

> Perks, Graham ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> > BTW, is it reasonable for Freenet to be used as a team-private super shared
> > drive?  For example, have one Freenet system with disk space spread over 10
> > nodes, running on a particular port separate from the open-to-anyone
> > worldwide Freenet?
>
> I suppose you could do this, but you might need to disable the announcement
> that goes to the inform server.  I'm not sure how best to do that.

I think that's all (freenet.ini or .freenetrc) :

# Should we read some information about other nodes from the informUrl?
informRead=no

# Should we write our address to the inform URL so that others might
# find out about us more easily?
informWrite=no

and a valid file with your private nodes ..

# The name of a file containing an initial set of nodes to connect to
nodeFile=nodes.config

Ruediger