hmm, the way I understand your question is, that you want to access websites which are
blocked by the proxy you're using.
Freenet doesn't provide access to websites, unless a website is inserted(copied) in
freenet you can't get it via freenet.
Besides, it might be difficult to get a freenet node running, since you seem to be
behind a proxy/firewall.

If you want access to freenet I'm shure someone(me too) could open fproxy for you,
just ask. This would give you a chance to mess with freenet.
BTW: anyone knows of public fproxy's? This would make sense for people that can't run
their own node.

I think you're looking for tools like
HTTPTunnel: "httptunnel creates a bidirectional virtual data connection tunnelled in
HTTP
requests. The HTTP requests can be sent via an HTTP proxy if so desired."
www.nocrew.org/software/httptunnel.html
Multiproxy: "Unique personal proxy server, helps protect your privacy on Internet and
can speed up your downloads..." www.multiproxy.org/downloads.htm

After all, I'm interested to know what type of websites get blocked by the communist
party?

hope this helps you,
Stephan