> My problem is retrieving information. I cannot access a list of the
> files that are available to me. All I get on the gateway is a filename
> request. How do I know what the filename  is if I don't know what is
> available? In the search field I put "music" and got nothing.

problem is, that there is no search engine like google in freenet(at least not yet).
The keys are usually some like this:

SSK%409G4s~jLQJB7ALQg-v2q5xKAJy9YPAgM/CofE//
(Content of Evil)

SSK@rBjVda8pC-Kq04jUurIAb8IzAGcPAgM/TFE//
(The Fredom Engine)

If you want to browse freenet, you have to start from a portal like The Freedom Engine.

> Sorry! I'm a newbie and could use a little help. Thanks!

So am I

-Sami