Hi frank,
You are clogging several mailboxes with your requests, I am now requesting
as a list member that you cease sending email to the list which is off
topic.

Please do the following:
1. check your email, a reminder email has been sent to you with your
password.
2. open this page:
http://hawk.freenetproject.org/cgi-bin/mailman/subscribe/support by surfing
to the URL
3. in the last text box on the page (next to the edit options button) enter:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
4. click 'edit options'.
5. in the top left inputbox (called 'password') type the password included
in the email mentioned in step 1.
6. click unsubscribe.
7. you are now unsubscribed.
8. repeat the entire process from step 1.

You should now be unsubscribed.
If you continue to email this list after receiving these instructions I will
assume that you have no interest in actually unsubscribing yourself, and
will therefore take the appropriate action to ignore all future emails from
you, classing your mail as Unsolicited Email.

Regards,
William.