I installed 1.4 also.  Somewhere there was Something on this site that lead
me to believe I should install it.  I didn't have it until I installed
Freenet, actually until after I'd been running it for a while.  Since then,
of course, I have to download and install a new copy of Freenet every time
I shut it down or reboot my machine.

I do wonder at time that so many get things to run at all.

... and so the world turns ... even it is a bit wobbly...

P.S.:  I don't think I get the joke.  But then I never did feel too good
taking German.

Herr Sturm

--- Nicholas Sturm
--- Mail checked with Norton Virus Checker
--- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--- http://www.trisware.net
--- The Sturm Center for Local History
      A not-for-profit center dedicated to collecting, preserving and
distributing
    the history of families who settled and developed Barbour County, West
Virginia.