"blured75" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I've made a website with some video which are a little bit heavy (40 Még
> each), however, when I try to upload them with freeweb 0.1.5, the
> application disapear without any error message or advice. It works perfectly
> with little files but not whith big one.
>
> 1- Did you ever met this problem ?
no
> 2- do u know how to fix it ?
no
> 3- is there other way to post freeweb sites than with the freeweb interface
> ?

Yes.  There are many other freenet clients; the two I've written[1]
are liber and liber2.pl.  check out liberator.sf.net for information
on mainly liber.  It's a great client, it just needs someone to make a
windows binary, as neither developer "does windows."

> C U,
> blured.
>
> PS : I already post a bug submission on freeweb page on sourceforge, but the
> evolution of the program seems to be freezed till 2001.

We don't check the bug page on our sf site, but feel free to email us
about any problems with liber; I know I'll be happy to help you get it
working.

Thelema
--
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                        Raabu and Piisu
GPG 1024D/36352AAB fpr:756D F615 B4F3 BFFC 02C7  84B7 D8D7 6ECE 3635 2AAB