>> >Is this a new node? It's possible that there is crud in your config file
>> >that is no longer valid for new builds.
>>
>> yes, it is, in fact 517
>>
>> am i missing some config lines? splease be so nice and prompt them into the support
>ml :)
>Upgrade to the current snapshot (519). This is probably caused by not
>having a valid temporary directory, 519 makes one in the datastore.

alright, 519 is up
i d/l the tgz, stopped the node, extracted freenet.jer and ext.jar to the freenet
directory, overwriting the old files
i did NOT touch the config file and despite i'm running windows (no new start of the
installer) a splitfile upload actually
>>SUCCEEDED<< with the first file!
unable to believe this wonder, i tries again, with a different file and it gave me
again a

UNEXPECTED EXCEPTION: java.lang.ArithmeticException: / by zero
java.lang.ArithmeticException: / by zero
at freenet.Key.getTransmissionLength(Key.java:116)
at freenet.client.AbstractClientKey.getTotalLength(AbstractClientKey.java:238)
at freenet.client.AbstractClientKey.getTotalLength(AbstractClientKey.java:233)
at freenet.client.InternalClient$NewInternalPut.(InternalClient.java:519)
at freenet.client.InternalClient.getClient(InternalClient.java:41)
at freenet.client.http.InsertContext.doInsert(InsertContext.java:507)
at freenet.client.http.InsertContext.insertMetadata(InsertContext.java:588)
at freenet.client.http.InsertContext.run(InsertContext.java:610)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)
<<
and the insert failed :[

so? do you have some config lines for me? :)

[plz go to end of file]

>sending data to browser: freenet.client.http.filter.FilterException: Unknown
mime
>freenet.client.http.SplitFileRequestContext.sendData(SplitFileRequestContext.java:756)
>freenet.client.http.SplitFileRequestContext.renderPage(SplitFileRequestContext.java:289)
>freenet.client.http.SplitFileRequestContext.handle(SplitFileRequestContext.java:96)
>freenet.interfaces.LocalInterface$ConnectionShell.run(LocalInterface.java:180)

>there:

>freenet, seems like he does not use the correct path or something

well, this has been reported by several people, i suppose.
does the wininstall- or "rabbit"-geek find the error? manual execution via "java -jar
..." does work, but not via the tasktray icon :( i think it's a path problem