Pierre Lindberg ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> I have installed the windows-version... But then I wounder how
> this work. Is this like DC or what? I don't know how to use this
> program... Do I have to offer files?!

http://freenet.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php?FAQ

Please let me know if this FAQ is unclear, and I can add sections
to it, or rewrite sections that aren't as good as they could be.

To address your last question: no, you don't have to "offer files".
But unless you have a transient node, you will be offering bandwidth
and storage (disk space).

[EMAIL PROTECTED]              |    - The Red Hot Chili Peppers
http://wooledge.org/~greg/     |