Here's another windows-webinstall.exe release. This should hopefully fix the
"javafind found java, then install told me it still couldn't find java"
problems. Also some changes on temporary directory settings to allow one
setting for them all.

Everyone, please download and test it (save your freenet.ini first if you
already have a permanent node setup as I don't want to hurt the network).
After the install runs, DO NOT run freenet, then copy over the saved
freenet.ini, then run NodeConfig again, then save via NodeConfig and start
the node.

Hopefully there should be no issues in the config file.

(As usual, the release is at
http://freenetproject.org/snapshots/freenet-webinstall.exe )

-Mathew