to rephrase... in freenet there is *no* server... php/jsp/et all are all *server side* scripts :)

Matthew Toseland wrote:

On Mon, Oct 28, 2002 at 12:25:45PM -0800, Mike wrote:

i installed freeweb, ran the site update, and it want finr, then i went to view my site, and it gave a file list of all my php files, i clicked on my default index.php file, and it tried to download the file.
Um, freenet does not and never has supported PHP, ASP, javascript or any
other "dynamic content".

I want it to View not download. what can i do t oget php enabled on the freenet proxy ?