yeah., the network is pretty muc htotally flouded... i can't retrive any freesites... if you are having better luck, you were probably thinking of The Freedome Engine:

http://127.0.0.1:8888/SSK%40rBjVda8pC-Kq04jUurIAb8IzAGcPAgM/TFE//

Mike wrote:

I was running from 1% usage and 35%

now, for the last hour i have 100%

here are my stats thus far.

a.. Current routingTime: 4772ms.

b.. Active pooled jobs: 22264 (188.57143%) [Rejecting incoming
connections and requests!]

c.. Available threads: 289It's normal for the node to sometimes reject
connections or requestsfor a limited period. If you're seeing rejections
continuously the node is overloaded or something is wrong (i.e. a bug).
d.. Current estimated load: 100.0%.

and at this point im very active on my node. :P

guess thats what i get for sharing so much resources.. lol

i might increase the bandwith later to allow even more traffic on my node.
:P

BTW, earlier today i was on a site that listed freenet sites. what was that
url again????