On Wed, Oct 30, 2002 at 11:11:32AM +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I think there is a problem with Mozilla and freenet.
> When make i request a bit heavy on my freenet proxy (like for example the freedom
>engines, with all his activelinks), the gateway interface becomes completely
>unavailable (the browser looks for it, but nothing happens). When i stop the freedom
>engine loading, most of the time the gateway page shows up.
Yes, we know, this a known bug in Mozilla. Except that mozilla is
implementing the standard behaviour. We need to hack mozilla to use more
connections; in the meantime, read the README section about mozilla, it
will tell you how to kludge it.

--
Matthew Toseland
Freenet/Coldstore open source hacker.