On Wed, 30 Oct 2002 05:23:33 -0800 Dave Hooper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>>READ THE FUCKING DOCUMENTATION YOU FUCKING MORON.
>
>> That should be
>> READ THE FUCKING DOCUMENTATION YOU FUCKING LITTLE MORON

Are there or does anyone know of any current single floppy tools
to edit their NTFS or FAT system files and tables to recover
their deleted files in such a situation?

Norton still has an undelete i've been stupid product but not as
good as the i just fucked up turn off the machine and come up
on the floppy kinda thing.

But its been far too long no doubt for his 15 gig of mp3s.

Backups? What the hell do you backup 100 gig and more drives to?

>or maybe simply
>YOU FUCKING MORON

May you have the joy of being in an editorial meeting
of 8 scotch swilling alcoholics arguing over 20 variations
of that theme,,

Two fuckings is too many and spaced alien has a better ring.

>> BTW What is the precise definition of /.ing, see I'm old so soon
>> as you're ready to port to 6502, Z80 machine code or Assembler
>H,,,,
>
>/.ing is simply when a website (or some thing advertised by or available
>from a website) gets inundated with literally thousands of requests
>in what
>is often a relatively or unusually short space of time.  slashdot.org
>(which I'm sure you've visited by now)

never

a 13 year old told me it was "evil" and "just wrong"

ok what i thot,

>If you want a hand porting Freenet node source to Z80 assembly I'm
>more
>than willing to give you a hand.

How bout an internet cell phone port, afterall those things
are even worse than using a Sinclair.

"the more things change,,,"

However an XB0X and Playstation port wud be a good thing.