On Thu, Oct 31, 2002 at 11:56:43PM -0000, Vitenka - Zen wrote:
> Ohkayy...
>
> I agree with the forst problems others are reporting.
>
> My logfile from the rightclick menu is lovely and clean as of 527, but I have
> just discovered that this is because all of ther errors have just been hidden
> from me.
> I am seeing a tonne of errors if I go in via the web admin interface:
>
> Can anyone help explain these?  Will upgrading to 529 help?
>
> And is there ANY way I can stop this thing eating up so many threads and
> sockets and still work?
>
> 07:21:34
> I/O error in servlet
> java.net.SocketException: Connection reset by peer: socket write error
> 07:21:46
Probably not significant.
> Error sending data to browser: freenet.client.http.filter.FilterException:
> Unknown mime type binary/zip-compressed
> null
Definitely not significant, will fix.
> 07:21:51
> I/O error in servlet
> java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
> 07:23:10
> I/O error in servlet
> java.net.SocketException: Connection reset by peer: socket write error
> 07:24:44
> Error sending data to browser: freenet.client.http.filter.FilterException:
> Unknown mime type application/x-ogg
> null
> 07:24:46
> I/O error in servlet
> java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
> 07:34:29
> Error sending data to browser: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset by
> peer: socket write error
> null
> 07:34:29
> I/O error in servlet
> java.net.SocketException: Connection reset by peer: socket write error
> 07:36:18
> Error sending data to browser: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset by
> peer: socket write error
> null
> 07:36:18
> I/O error in servlet
> java.net.SocketException: Connection reset by peer: socket write error
> 12:55:38
> Failed to send data with CB 0x83 (CB_RECV_CONN_DIED), on chain
> 42d3de03736d6281
This is handled correctly... lots of them might be a problem, but with
the current network, nothing to worry about.
> null
> 12:58:44
> Failed to send data with CB 0x83 (CB_RECV_CONN_DIED), on chain
> 17a6f2c6626c6c6d
> null
> 13:06:17
> Failed to send data with CB 0x83 (CB_RECV_CONN_DIED), on chain
> 8d059a931555cde1
> null
> 14:27:36
> Failed to send data with CB 0x83 (CB_RECV_CONN_DIED), on chain
> 4838f1f359e83ffb
> null
> 23:42:48
> Error while receiving message freenet.Message: Accepted
> @freenet.ConnectionHandler@465c16 @ c9a6523d8573355c in state InsertRequest
> Pending Transfer @ c9a6523d8573355c
> java.lang.IllegalStateException: null stream from buffer
Hmmm. Can you get a stack trace for this one from the log file?

--
Matthew Toseland
Freenet/Coldstore open source hacker.