Radical Dudes,

I'm having difficulties running your software. I can
successfully go to http://localhost:8888 in my
browser, but whenever I click on a link within that
page, I get:

Network Error

Couldn't retrieve key:
SSK%40FaP94HgrzsEY2BSW8rp4ZNHnAMUPAgM/cruft//
Hops To Live: 15
 Error: Route not Found

Attempts were made to contact 5 nodes.

 5 were totally unreachable.
0 restarted.
0 cleanly rejected.

The request couldn't even make it off of your node.
Try again, perhaps with the GPL to help your node
learn about others. The publicly available seed nodes
have been very busy lately. If possible try to get a
friend to give you a reference to their node instead.
Route Not Found messages mean that your node, or the
rest of the network, didn't find the data or enough
nodes to send the request to. You should retry, with
the same Hops-To-Live; if it persists, there may be a
problem (check that your internet connection is
working). Try reseeding your node, and if that doesn't
work, contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hmmm. "The request couldn't even make it off of your
node". The number of nodes and number "cleanly
rejected" varies.

I am running a firewall. I have opened up port 55555
on my firewall, and checked, using "nmap -P0 -p 55555
MyIPAddress" from a remote machine to determine that
it was open.

I had this running on a previous version a couple
versions of RedHat ago, but now, ???

Help?

John E. Mayorga