Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 12:37:27 +0000
From: Ian Clarke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [freenet-support] Usability improvement ideas
To: Discussion of development issues <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

As the developers work hard to improve the core operation of Freenet, it
can be easy to forget about the more superficial, but equally important
aspects of Freenet, namely installation procedures, and usability for
newbies.

For those intimately familiar with Freenet's operation it can be
difficult to look at Freenet's operation from the perspective of someone
new to the software, and often something that seems minor and trivial to
a core developer, might have a significant impact on a new user's view
of the software.

So, this email is an invitation to anyone that has constructive
criticism or suggestion's for how Freenet's "first impression" can be
enhanced.  Topics include installation, FProxy, even the website's layout.

Ian.