Any ideas? I don't really know the windows stuff...

----- Forwarded message from [EMAIL PROTECTED] -----

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: (no subject)
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi..had a couple of correspondences with you and appreciated the
throroughness of the replies. If not you, one of you.  In the email you strongly
suggested
that, due to technical reasons, i should uninstall Freenet.  The problem is
that everytime I try to follow the clear process, I always get the same message
- "You must turn off Freenet before you can uninstall", or the equivelant,
despite the fact that not only have I already turned it off, but have also
confirmed the fact that I'd done so.

Please tell me what the necessary steps are to uninstall Freenet.

Thanks,

chris

----- End forwarded message -----