Freenet stable build 5033 is now available. Upgrade from the snapshots:
http://freenetproject.org/snapshots/freenet-latest.jar , or use
update.sh or freenet-webinstall.exe. The only change in this build is to
be compatible with (i.e. not choke on) the new seednodes format, which
includes an extra field (estimator information) so that nodes which
understand the format (5033 doesn't understand it, it ignores it, but
the unstable builds understand it, and 5034 will understand it), can get
started successfully routing as soon as possible, using the routing
information captured by the seednode sources. This technology will be
merged to the stable branch soon and is currently available from the
unstable branch, along with a range of related improvements that we have
not yet adequately tested, which will be merged when we believe they are
ready for wider consumption.