--- Robert Greenage
--- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.

connections. for awhile with 5048 i was able to get many connections easily
and then it stopped. iam using win98se,500 mz PIII,192 RAM and a dual HDD
master= 10 Gigs and slave = 30 GIGS, java 1.4.2_01-b06.I am running the
freeware version of Zone Alarm 3.7.202. Allowing all java apps to have
internet access. Open connections 0(0/40/0). The routing table which had
been full back in version 5037 or some such is totally empty.Number of node
references =19 ,number of nodes contacted = 0.What, if anyting, am I doing
wrong or...need to do differently?