Freenet stable build 5051 is now available. Upgrade via
freenet-webinstall.exe on Windows or update.sh on *nix, or get
http://freenetproject.org/snapshots/freenet-latest.jar and replace your
freenet.jar with it.

This build contains two changes:
1. A major bug in PeerHandler was fixed. This resulted in messages being
sent more than once. This could have caused excessive memory usage,
excessive numbers of messages being sent, long message send times, and
probably worse things... Discovered while debugging multiplexing, but
not directly related to it.
2. Last good build updated to 5050.

I plan to commit multiplexing to the unstable branch later today. Local
testing is looking good, on a 2 node mux-only network. It should be
backwards compatible but I have not tested that yet. For those who
haven't been following the lists etc, multiplexing should drastically
reduce the number of connections used per node and the CPU usage of the
node, increase the reliability of transfers (a MAJOR problem at the
moment), reduce memory usage, and more.