I don't know. I don't personally vouch for every last bit of code...
Many others contribute to the code.. We cannot establish very much trust
in it anyhow, something might have gone into CVS without a CVS mail
being generated, the CVS-mail generated might not have been noticed yet,
or the change may have been so big that a cvs-mail generated was
truncated, or we might have a trojan developer, or my machine might be
compromized, or dodo might be - I could only sign a jar file I generated
myself, and normally dodo generates the jar. Yes, we could have dodo
sign the files automatically, but what if dodo is compromized? Probably
a good idea to have some signatures, but I'm not sure what level of
trust we could possibly hope to establish...