Hello,

I'd like to help freenet creating a translated into french website, and
also writing so docs or HOWTO etc.

BTW, I've already written some articles about freenet such as
http://www.linuxfrench.net/article.php?id_article=597 but the comments are
"we dont understand anything on the website" or "I cant fetch any
document" etc.
That's why I'd like to write some french docs  and translate the web site.

Who should I contact ? Who is maintaining the website ? Is the website
maintained through a CVS  ?

Otherwise, a little technical question. My node is _always_ overloaded (due
 to BW limit 128Kb/s), and my routing table knows only 50 other nodes even
after some days of uptime. Do I have a problem with my node, or others
have also these kind of values ?