On Sun, 2004-02-01 at 01:28, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Just made a update to 6457, and now my node is some kind of doomed...
>  :/ For some reason the node removed all entrys from the routing table
>  and also does not get any new entrys. At least it did not stop
>  working, since it gets enough inbound connections, but...I really
>  loved that routing table :( *cries* If this loss of routing tables was
>  needed and done on purpose, then forget this mail, but I just could
>  not figure out any good purpose of disabling the routing table (If
>  nobody can make any outbound connections theres no network anymore, or
>  am I wrong there?), so I thought I should report this behaviour.

People running unstable need to subscribe to either tech or devl.
There was a network reset only a few hours ago.  You need to
download unstable.ref to seednodes.ref and make sure the
last modified date is later than the time you stopped freenet.
Then you will find about 5 nodes in the RT at this time.
As more nodes join, your node will learn about them.

-- Ed Huff