In einer eMail vom Di, 10. Feb. 2004 12:44 MEZ schreibt "Niklas Bergh" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>:

>This is prbably not causing you trouble.. I have committed some logging
>changes that will better say what the cause is now (will incluse a
>callstack and what the atual sizes are). Let me know what it says.
>
>Regards
>/N

This logging changes are implemented in 6470? I just run the upgrade skript after I
saw your Mail and upgraded this way to that version. "Stopping" Freenet was necessary
anyway: It stopped working again, this time after 40mins uptime and without an error.
After some time the interface was reachable again, but there was no internet traffic,
so this was definatly not caused by overload.
If 6470 is the version with your changes, you have actually fixed it for me.. :/ At
least the error did not appear until now, and before it appeared right after starting
the node. I will send a mail, if I see the error again.
But after Fproxy responded again at the last "half-crash" (Thats also strange, since
Freenet did not recover at all at the previous two crashes), I noticed also some
"freenet.Message: DataRequest @freenet.MuxConnectionHandler" errors in the Recent Log
thing. They occured somewhere near the death of the node, so they could have something
to do with it, but I am not sure about the exact time of the death, so thats hard to
judge.
After I have reduced the log level to Normal, I noticed, that I get sometimes several
"Unrecognized Trailer ID" errors in just a second, but if I remember previous postings
to the support list correctly, that error is common.
Perhaps it's just another of this errors, which just leave on their own, as I wrote in
the first post... I would not be mad if it would be so. As I write this mail, the node
is running fo 35 mins, no sign of the previus size error and it responds good, but I
have not made any request, so perhaps it's just because of that. (Before the first and
second request I made some Fproxy Requests and before the third some Fuqid downloads
with 5 Threads.)