> > javac -target 1.1 -classpath lib/freenet-ext.jar:lib/junit.jar
> > -sourcepath src -d build  -deprecation src/freenet/client/*.java
> > src/freenet/client/cli/*.java
> > src/freenet/support/servlet/http/HttpSessionImpl.java:7: warning:
> > javax.servlet.http.HttpSessionContext in javax.servlet.http has been
> > deprecated
> > import javax.servlet.http.HttpSessionContext;
> >                           ^
> > 1 warning
> >
> > I don't know what it mean
>
> It means you should turn off -deprecation if you don't want to see the
> message :)
>
> Seriously though, this is annoying :|

This is the last and only deprecation warning.

Unfortunately it cannot be eliminated because, according to the Servlet
2.2 specification, getSession() must still exists in the
HttpServletRequest class.  As long as getSession() exists then the
HttpSession class must exist, which means the deprecated class
HttpSessionContext must exist.

It's a little ugly, but it's harmless, although it may point out we are
reinventing the wheel and maybe should be borrowing someone elses servlet
implementation.