Toad schrieb:
On Wed, Mar 10, 2004 at 02:21:19PM +0100, Troed S?ngberg wrote:

My experience is the opposite of his, but I guess you know that the last stable builds have been really good already ..

They have? In what sense? All I hear are complaints... and I usually run
unstable, because it's what gets hacked on mostly...

Yes, they have. It is the first time my node was running for over 72 hours without fully claiming the allowed heap size (I had to stop it because I needed my full bandwith for some work, it would have run much longer). Also this is the first build where my node is able to serve around 10000 QPH, with older builds the highest I have seen was around 8000 QPH.

I can browse freshly inserted freesites very fast, and even very old ones
are coming in a little bit faster.

The only downside is that many freesite authors have stopped maintaining their
sites. Maybe because of the still very slow insert performance of fiw, which
still takes 36 hours to successfully insert a 4 MB freesite (fuqid inserts much
faster).

Greets someone