Hello,

As on my system my node reliably goes haywire after about 6 to eight hours I need to restart it periodically. I'm just wondering what the effect is on how well my node is integrated in the network.

I read on the list that a node needs to be online for a while until it will have gathered enough info about neighbouring nodes to server content with any rate of success.

So what will teh effect be if I restart my node every six hours?

Krist