How interesting.

I am not the owner of the modem, and it is not causing problems for the owners (except those that I've caused) so I don't think I can pursue this issue myself. But I have plans to be bringing in a fast Qwest DSL line myself and I'll will most definitely keep this in mind. Although this looks like a bit of a problem for my freenet ambitions, Qwest has competitive rates and an excellent TOS (unlike, *cough* Comcast... can you say unspecified bandwidth cap? no NAT allowed?) in my area and I think we can figure something out if I have this problem. DSL modems aren't very expensive...

Thanks for the info. Sounds like anyone else using this Actiontec modem should keep their eyes peeled for this problem.

-Galen